We undertake both new and existing process and machine control projects – including validated systems, compliant with FDA guidelines. We cater for all aspects of your automation requirements, providing a quality solution, on time and within budget:-
- Initial site survey – to assess the situation and to discuss the solutions.
- Development of Hardware Design Specifications (HDS), Software Design Specifications (SDS), Functional Design Specifications (FDS) and Detailed Design Specifications (DDS).
- Unbiased selection of control platform – based on cost, site standards and which system is most fit for purpose.
- Development of bespoke PLC, HMI, SCADA, MES/MIS and DCS control software.
- Development of project database to automatically generate code instances and SCADA tags.
- Development of special drivers where necessary, for example utilising the Prosoft MVI module or the Wonderware Driver Toolkit.
- Production of Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) documentation and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) documentation
- Product factory acceptance testing
- FDA Validation
- Operator and Engineer Training
- Post commissioning support
Where suitable, we also provide ISA S88.01 batch control systems across a variety of platforms including Proficy Batch, Fisher Rosemount Delta-V Batch, Simatic Batch and FactoryTalk Batch.
We are both Rockwell and GE-IP System integrators.