Musk is a well respected provider of process engineering installations. Our mission is to continuously reinforce our dominant position in the market by providing installation services with the highest regard for quality, reliability, capability, and safety.
We provide a complete range of M&E installation services, from the supply of a single pipe-welder for the day up to multi-million pound projects.
Additionally we recognise the need to keep production running whilst we install new plant and equipment and the hygienic environment is always recognised.
A significant team of full time skilled installation tradesmen, foremen, project managers, site managers, and project engineers.
- CAD services, layouts, process design & pipework routing
- Lift & shift operations
- 17,000 sq ft engineering & production facilities
- Site management
- H&S management & HAZOP
- CDM responsibilities
- Method statements & risk assessments
- Management of sub contractors
- Project programme control
- Tanks / vessels – vertical, horizontal,
- cylindrical, rectangular / square,
- pressure / vacuum
- Gantries & walkways
- Processing equipment
- Packaging machines
- Bespoke process systems
- Process pipework
- Services pipework
- Insulation & cladding
- Electrical installation