Thornbridge BreweryFermentation Expansion Project
Fermentation Expansion Project
Customer: Thornbridge Brewery Ltd
Sector: Alcoholic Beverage
Thornbridge brewery is a privately owned brewery which produced their first beer in 2005. They now operate from two sites, the original site at Thornbridge Hall and a new state of the art brewery in Bakewell which opened in September 2009.
They produce over 20 varieties of beer and have won in excess of 350 national and international awards including the “BBC Drinks Producer of the Year 2014”.
Their Head Brewer, Rob Lovatt is a judge at the WBA – World Beer Awards.
- 6 new fermentation vessels
- Glycol pipework to supply the new vessels
- Insulation of the new glycol pipework
- Complex automated control
- Service pipework to the new state of the art bottling line
- Commissioning of the new systems
- Assistance in managing the CDM requirements
We completed this project on time and within budget and also to a very high standard.
This has resulted in the brewery expressing a strong interest in us supplying a further 6 fermentation vessels in 2017.